Well, after watching the end of this episode I understand the significance of the title!
There was a lot going on this week, especially after last week's "breather" episode. So far they don't seem to be dragging things out too awfully much. If this was LOST, Carl would be laying on that bed with a bullet in his gut for the next twenty episodes, so kudos to moving the story along. By the way, AMC just announced they're renewing TWD for a third season! Huzzah!
• OK, they need to resolve the Sophia storyline soon. One way or another. It's only been two and a half episodes since she disappeared, but it seems like they've been searching for her for months. Maybe now that Carl is out of the woods they'll find her.
• Darryl is now officially my favorite character. In fact I'll go so far as to say he needs his own show. Just Darryl and maybe a dog, wandering the decimated countryside each week, righting wrongs and shooting zombies in the head.
• I don't think it would be a spoiler to say that Glen and Maggie are going to hook up.
• Take a good look at the photos of the family members that Maggie has lost, that are taped up on the refrigerator. I have a feeling we'll be seeing them again soon.
• Andrea needs to cut Dale a break. How long can you beat up a guy for caring enough about you to save your life?
• Still not liking TV Lori. What kind of mom thinks her son would be better off dead? Especially in a world where the living are in the minority?
• Is there some sort of Zombie Force Field around Herschel's farm? The doors and windows are always open and unlocked, people relax on the exposed porch day and night and there's never any mention of guard duty. In the comic Herschel explained that they'd built a fence around the farm that kept the zombies out (with the exception of a lone straggler every now and then). Methinks they need such a line in the TV show as well.
• I was just starting to like Otis, but I knew he wasn't going to make it. As for Shane? Dang! He was just starting to win me back over after last season, and then he turns back into the vicious bastard that he is, throwing poor Otis under the bus and going all Taxi Driver on us. Shocking!